Terms and Conditions
- A mandatory 50% deposit is required at the time of tour and/or
service reservation. This deposit will confirm your tour and/or service.
- The balance of 50% will be due 30 days prior to the tour and/or service.
- For Customized Itinerary services - 100% of the service fee is due at the time of engagement.
- 25% penalty if cancellation is more than 15 days prior to the tour and/or service.
- 50% penalty if cancellation is between 8 and 14 days prior to the tour and/or service.
- 100% penalty if cancellation is less than 8 days prior to the tour and/or service.
- 100% penalty for "no show".
- Customized Itinerary services are 100% non-refundable and the total fee is required - even in the case of trip cancellation.
- Specially tailored tours and VIP tours are 100% non-refundable.
- Advanced purchased admission tickets and food tour fees are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Train tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Banking fees are non-refundable.
- Change fees will apply for transfers and tours.
- Tour itineraries are subject to change due to site closings,
inclement weather, strikes or other unforeseen circumstances.
Customized Italy reserves the right to substitute a venue or site
during a tour in the event the scheduled site is not available. In rare
instances it may be necessary to reschedule the starting time of the
tour; in such situations, clients will be notified in advance.
Note: Customized Italy highly recommends appropriate travel insurance covering cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.